For those who are not aware, CFX.re has released the long awaited FiveM Asset Escrow & Encryption today.
This means that our future resources will be using their encryption system.
(ALL THE SCRIPTS we released until this date won't be encrypted since there is no point in doing that).
How will it work?
Basically, when buying a resource on Tebex, you are always asked to log-in with your FiveM account,
this way the bought resources will be associated with your account and you will be able to find them on the following link: https://keymaster.fivem.net/asset-grants.
How does FiveM verify that I bought a resource?
All you need to do is to have the bought resources in the same account as your server license key.
I bought a resource in the wrong account
- There is no problem since FiveM lets you transfer a bought resource to another CFX.re account, all you need to do is the following:
- Go to https://keymaster.fivem.net/asset-grants;
- Click on 'Transfer to another account' on the desired resource;
- Enter the username of the person you want to transfer it to and you are good to go;
- Note: assets can only be transferred once.
For the future scripts you will need to have your server updated to the version 4752 or above:
All the information can be found here: https://forum.cfx.re/t/introducing-asset-escrow-encryption-for-your-resources-on-tebex/4777151